Back from the archives, the Adidas Bermuda shoes have returned in a more classic look. It comes with amazing design and its features are awesome. For more on this groundbreaking shoe from Adidas, you can read ahead in this post to find some of the key features and benefits of the Adidas Bermuda shoes.
Upper part features of the Adidas Bermuda shoes
If you already have a pair of this shoe, or perhaps you are considering getting yourself one, then you should look out for the following features of the upper part of the Bermuda shoes:
- Upper material; this amazing shoe comes with an upper part that is made with suede and synthetic leather. Majority of the upper part of the Bermuda shoe is made with suede. Only the heel patch and the 3-stripes Adidas mark (which appears on both lateral sides of the shoe) are made with synthetic leather. The combination of suede and synthetic leather enhances the style appearance of the shoe.
- Closure method; just like many other Adidas sneakers, the Bermuda shoes, also use a lace-up closure method. They have 7 blind shoelace eyelets with durable shoelaces passing through their blind eyelets. This feature on the Bermuda shoes allows for easy adjustment of the fitting levels of the shoe and enhances the style of the shoe (this depends on how you tie the laces of the shoe).
- Tongue logo; on the upper part of the tongue of the Bermuda shoes, you will find a printed lettering of the word “adidas” and the Adidas trademark logo. This is also a stylish feature of this shoe and adds some elevation to the shoe’s appearance.
Inner part features of the Adidas Bermuda shoes
We have looked at some of the key features of the upper part of the iconic Bermuda shoes. Now, let us look at what the inner parts of this shoe features.
- Inner lining; the inside of this shoe is very comfortable. This is possible because of the durable, yet soft synthetic leather material used in lining the inside of the shoe.
- Tongue lining; another feature of the Bermuda shoe that adds to the outstanding comfort that the shoe offers is the foam lining feature on the tongue. The inner part of the tongue is lined with sufficient foam that offers cushioning levels which are second to none.
- Insole; the insole of the Bermuda shoes also add to the overall comfort that the shoe offers. This shoe comes with an insole cushioning that is enough to provide you with very desirable comfort levels. On the heel area of the insole, you will find a printed lettering of the word “adidas” and the Adidas trademark logo as well.
Out-sole features of the Adidas Bermuda shoes
To conclude, let us take a look at the features of the out-sole section of the Bermuda shoes.
The out-sole is made with durable gum rubber and comes with a patterned design. The out-sole’s patterned design features an embossed Adidas trademark logo and the lettering of the word “adidas”. The logo and the lettering appear 3 times on the out-sole.