Key Features and Benefits of Adidas Iniki Runner Shoes for Men
Adidas Iniki Runner shoes for men are to me one of the most comfortable, durable and stylish footwear that a man looking to dress in a semi-casual or casual way needs to have in his wardrobe. The Iniki Runner shoes combines authenticity with high levels of functionality. I will furnish you with some of the key features and benefits of the Iniki Runner shoes for men; a shoe inspired by a 70s design.
Features and benefits of the Adidas Iniki Runner shoes
When you take a look and have a feel of the Iniki Runner shoes, you should be able to attest to some of the key features (that I have provided below) of this classic shoe for men.
Upper part features of the Adidas Iniki Runner shoes
The upper part of this shoe comes with the following key features:
- Upper material; the upper section of the Iniki Runner shoes are made with durable leather, sued and textile materials. Leather forms majority of the upper part of this shoe, which means that the shoe will be able to last long. The suede and textile even though form minority part of the upper part of the shoe; they add more style to the appearance of the shoe.
- Closure method; the Iniki Runner shoes have great fitting properties, which is due to their lace-up closure method. Lace-up closure means that the fitting levels of the shoe can be easily adjusted to suit your desired fitting level. The Iniki Runner shoe has shoelaces that pass through six blind shoelace eyelets.
- 3-stripes Adidas mark; just like many other Adidas shoes, the Iniki Runner shoes also feature the 3- stripes Adidas trademark which appear on both of the lateral sides of this shoe. However, one thing fashionable and special about the marks on the Iniki Runner shoes is that, they are serrated.
- Adidas trademark logo; on the upper part of the tongue (shiny mesh tongue) of this shoe you will see the Adidas trademark logo which is printed in style. You can also find the Adidas trademark logo printed at the heel notch area of the shoe. This adds some elevated look to the shoe.
Inner part features of the Adidas Iniki Runner shoes
We have looked at some amazing features of the upper part of the Iniki Runner shoes. Now let us look at some of the inner part features below:
- Inside lining; this shoe features an inside lining that is made with textile and covers a lot of cushioning which provides more comfort when wearing this shoe.
- Insole; the insoles of the Iniki Runner shoes are made with durable and comfortably cushioned materials that enhances the overall comfort that the shoe provides. They also have the Adidas trademark logo printed around the heel area of the insole.
- Energy returning Boost™; the midsole of this shoe features a very responsive cushioning. This means that you get cushioning levels which are equivalent to the energy that you give. The Boost™ is so far Adidas’s most responsive cushioning.
Out-sole features of the Adidas Iniki Runner shoes
We will draw the curtains down on the features and benefits of the Adidas Iniki Runner shoes by taking a look at the features of the out-sole of the shoe.
The out-sole features a webbed designed rubber that enhances the traction level of the shoe. This means that you can easily walk on slippery surfaces with little to no fear of slipping.
More on Iniki Runner shoes: Cute Ways to Wear Adidas Iniki Runner Shoes