This post focuses on one of Air Jordan’s groundbreaking shoe, the Air Jordan 12 Retro men’s shoe. This iconic shoe marks the return of something great back in the 90s. When I mean something great, I am referring to the awesome Tinker Hatfield’s design in the year 1996. This design shook the footwear industry back then, because it was the first footwear to introduce the Zoom Air Cushioning features.
In this post, I will furnish you with carefully selected features and the respective benefits that you can derive from wearing the Air Jordan 12 Retro men’s shoe.
Features and benefits of Air Jordan 12 Retro men’s shoe
Upper part features of the Air Jordan 12
To begin with the features of the classic Air Jordan 12, we will first start by looking at the key features of the upper part of the shoe.
- Material type; this shoe comes with three different types of material for its upper part. It can either be; synthetic leather, genuine leather or textile. However, the type of upper material depends on the type of color.
- Closure method; this shoe has a lace-up closure method. It comes with nine shoelace eyelets; seven out of the nine are blind eyelets, whereas the remaining two are made of metal. The mixture of its blind eyelets and its metal eyelets gives the shoe an amazing style, which adds to its fashionable features.
Its lace-up closure method also means that you can easily adjust the fitting levels of the shoe to suit your desired fitting level.
- Air Jordan logo; on the upper section of the shoes’ tongue area, you will notice an embroidered logo of the Air Jordan, thus, giving the shoe some elevated look. Still on the tongue part of the shoe, you can also see the word “TWO 3” also embroidered in a lateral manner, just beneath the Air Jordan logo. This also adds up to the shoes’ stylish look.
- Also, at the heel notch area of this shoe, you will find the Air Jordan logo neatly printed there.
Inner part features of the Air Jordan 12
Let us take a look at some of the features on the inside part of the Air Jordan 12:
- Insole; the insoles of the Air Jordan 12 is one that provides a lot of cushioning. This provides additional comfort when wearing this shoe.
- Air Jordan logo; the Air Jordan logo is not only located on the upper parts of the shoe. You can also find the stylish Air Jordan logo printed on the insole of the shoe.
Midsole features of the Air Jordan 12 Retro shoe
The midsole of this shoe contain amazing features which come together to offer very comfortable feeling when wearing the Air Jordan 12 Retro shoe. Let us take a look at some of the features:
- Foam midsole; wearing this shoe provides a lot of comfort. This is primarily due to the make of its midsole, which is comes in a full length Air Zoom Cushioning., that provides a foam-like feeling when wearing it.
- Shank; its shank is made with carbon fiber. This offers protection and improved stability when wearing the Air Jordan 12.
Out-sole features of the Air Jordan 12
We have looked at the features of the upper and the midsole area of the Air Jordan. Now, let us conclude this article by taking a look at the features of the shoes’ out-sole.
The out-sole of this shoe comprises durable rubber materials which provide excellent traction. This feature allows you to easily walk without slipping when walking on different types of surfaces.