Stylish ways to Wear Adidas Ultra Boost Sneakers with Shorts
The Adidas Ultra Boost is one of the trendiest sneakers for men. It is a versatile footwear and it is ideal for casual or classic outings. It is also ideal for athletic activities such as running. It is not unusual to find a pair of this iconic footwear in almost everyone’s wardrobe. We will be looking at some stylish ways to wear Adidas Ultra Boost sneakers with shorts.
Brief features of the Adidas Ultra Boost men’s sneakers
Before we look at some amazing style guide to wear the Ultra Boost with shorts, let us take a look at some of the key features of this shoe.
- Upper part is synthetic; this shoe features an upper which is made with synthetic material.
- Lace-up closure; it comes with a lace-up closure with durable laces which pass through 4 rubber lace eyelets.
- 3d Adidas trademark logo on tongue; on its tongue you will find a 3d Adidas trademark logo there.
- Midsole is removable; another amazing feature of the Ultra Boost is that it features a midsole that can be easily removed. This allows for easy replacement of insoles.
- Rubber outer sole; its outer sole is made with quality rubber; therefore it has good traction which reduces slippage.
How to wear Adidas Ultra Boost with shorts
Above, we looked at some of the exciting features of the Ultra Boost. Let us now look at how to wear the Ultra Boost with shorts in a stylish way.
Blue Ultra Boost with black T shirt and deep grey shorts
This style is a great way to wear the Ultra Boost with shorts. In this style, you will need to combine blue Ultra boost sneakers with black T shirt and deep grey shorts. You can wear some accessories and a cap to add some more style to this outfit.
Grey Ultra Boost with grey shorts, black singlet and blue, red and white striped sleeveless shirt
For a casual outing, this is an awesome style to pull off. This style involves pairing grey Ultra Boost with grey shorts and blue, red and white striped sleeveless shirt. Wear black singlet or T shirt beneath the shirt and leave the shirt unbuttoned. You can go sockless or wear socks that are invisible. Wear on some accessories and may be a cap to add more to this style.
Related Post: Stylish ways to Wear Ultra Boost with Jeans Trouser
White Ultra Boost with black shorts and grey T shirt
This is another exquisite way to combine the Ultra Boost with shorts. With this, you will have to pair a white color of the sneakers with black shorts and grey T shirt. You do not need to wear visible socks. You can add more style to this outfit if you wear black cap, just like Justin Bieber did in the image above.
More on Adidas: 11 Great Facts About Adidas